Wednesday, July 15, 2009

POSITIVE THINKING


My goal is to exercise positive thinking as much as possible today.  I realize that I have  the tendency to just focus on the bad things in my life.  By me looking at only the wrongs and negatives, I am missing out on seeing all the blessings that God has giving to me.  It has been so mentally draining leaving me feeling like I have yet to do this and yet to do that when in fact I do have accomplishments that I can be proud of and thankful for.  

 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read once that you should watch your thoughts because they become your words; watch your words because they become your actions; watch your actions because your actions ultimately becomes your character; and your character will determine your destiny.. I believe that if we keep our thoughts on God's promise are destiny will be limitless

    ReplyDelete